The hooded stirrups Gaston Mercier are necessary accessories for your comfort, your safety and a better relaxation of your leg.
Its long and wide floor is designed with a grooved rubber coating which makes it comfortable, cushioning and non-slip.
With its leather shell that protects your foot, these calipers are very safe for all disciplines and distances.
Our stirrups favor the supports, the venous return as well as the support of the arch. They will roll back the notion of fatigue over the miles.
Made in France
In our workshop in Aveyron
For items in stock
from 250 € to France
Highlights of the Hooded Stirrups
- Adapted off-road and long distance
- Relaxation of the leg
- Venous return favored
- Large bearing surface
- Lightweight and very resistant materials
Technical specifications and materials used
- Average weight of the pair: 1.5 kg
- Floor width: 13cm
Floor length :
M: 14cm - L: 16cm - XL: 16.5cm
- Double-tan full grain leather hulls
- Grooved rubber flooring
- Arch and floors made of aluminum alloy
- Screws and rivets made of stainless steel
- Installation of twisted buckle flanges to have a stirrup naturally parallel to the horse
- 3 Sizes: M (sizes 34/37) - L (sizes 38/41) - XL (sizes 42/45)
- 11 colors: Walnut - Victoria - Ibérico - Sunflower - Black - Claret - Green - Red - Coffee - Havana - Blue
- Colors on request