Collection of personal data
Personal data corresponds to all the information that makes it possible to identify a person such as his name, his postal address, his e-mail address, his telephone number, etc.
Why is personal data collected?
GASTON MERCIER may need to collect different data:
Processing carried out on the legal basis of the execution of our contractual obligations:
Order, delivery, invoicing, after-sales service, order tracking information, customer accounting.
Processing carried out on the legal basis of your consent:
Registration of applications sent by you to our company
Loyalty program management
Places cookies to offer content and targeted advertising tailored to your areas of interest and to carry out measures to improve your experience on the site...
Data can be collected on our site, through our online forms, you will be required to provide us with information whose mandatory fields will be marked with an asterisk. Information on your rights relating to the Data Protection Act is specified on each form.
How is the data stored?
GASTON MERCIER has appointed an IT and Freedom Correspondent responsible for guaranteeing the compliance of the collections and processing that we are required to carry out, keeping the list of recorded processing, as well as ensuring the exercise of your rights of access, rectification and opposition.
Find out more: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/correspondants-informatique-et-libertes-cil
Les données sont conservées 3 ans à compter de la fin de la relation ou du dernier contact. Au-delà de cette durée, les données seront effacées ou anonymisées.
The data is kept for 3 years from the end of the relationship or the last contact. Beyond this period, the data will be erased or anonymized.
When data is entered on the gaston-mercier.com site, the pages are completely secure in order to encrypt the data. You can easily verify this security by looking at the page address. A small padlock guarantees the security of your data.
Data Storage Security
GASTON MERCIER implements all the necessary precautions to preserve the security of your data. All data is stored on secure servers, accessible to a limited number of people with specific access rights.
As part of our activities, we are required to transmit your data to our subcontractors for the performance of the missions entrusted to them. (Orders, deliveries, …)
Will you receive advertisements once the data has been collected?
When creating an account on our site, you are required to enter your postal address, your surname and your first name. You can receive postal mail addressed to your name.
Email & SMS
You can subscribe to GASTON MERCIER offers by subscribing to our newsletter. We can regularly communicate on your e-mail address.
What are your rights with regard to your data?
On all of your collected data, you benefit from:
● A right of access: The right for any person to obtain the communication of all the information concerning him held by GASTON MERCIER.
● A right of rectification: The right for any person to obtain the rectification of inaccurate information concerning him held by GASTON MERCIER.
● A right of opposition: The right of opposition is exercised either at the time of the collection of information, or later, by contacting the person in charge of the file.
● A right to define directives relating to the fate of personal data after death. In the absence of directives, the heirs concerned can then exercise the rights over the personal data of the deceased.
● A right of portability: It is possible to obtain the recovery of personal data in a structured format either for another data controller or for the person himself.
● A right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
For more information on the exercise of your rights: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits
Exercise your rights with regard to your data
If you no longer wish to receive advertisements
You can unsubscribe from the newsletters at the bottom of each email sent. We put in place a notice summarizing your rights and the possibility of unsubscribing from a link placed in the email.
The request for an identity document is not mandatory for the use of a right of opposition to receive our commercial offers. For technical reasons, the sending of our offers is not stopped immediately. It is possible to see a modification period appear in order to register your request.
In case of difficulties, you can write to us at: Sellerie Gaston Mercier - Mas de Vinaigre - 12780 - Saint-Léons - France or by email: email@example.com specifying your contact details and the email address concerned.
Access or rectify your data held by ….
You can request access to your data or exercise your rights by writing to the address: Sellerie Gaston Mercier - Mas de Vinaigre - 12780 - Saint-Léons - France or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org identity is necessary in order to give you access to the data. A response will be sent to you within one month of receipt of your request.
If you wish to object to the transfer of your data
You can exercise your rights to oppose the transfer of your data by writing to the address: Sellerie Gaston Mercier - Mas de Vinaigre - 12780 - Saint-Léons - France or by email: email@example.com You will receive an answer. sent within one month of receipt of your request.
If you wish to object to appearing in a file
You can exercise your right of opposition by writing to the address: Sellerie Gaston Mercier - Mas de Vinaigre - 12780 - Saint-Léons - France or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org A response will be sent to you. within one month of receipt of your request.
If you wish to give directives relating to your personal data after your death
You can exercise your right to give instructions concerning your data after your death by writing to the address: Sellerie Gaston Mercier - Mas de Vinaigre - 12780 - Saint-Léons - France or by email: email@example.com will be sent to you within one month of receipt of your request.
Information relating to “cookies”
What are “cookies”?
A cookie is a small file containing various textual information. It is deposited on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) via your browser, by the website you visit.
The different types of cookies:
● Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our site and allow you to use the basic functionalities. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our site functionally.
● Comfort cookies: These cookies provide additional features that are likely to interest the user, without being essential to the basic operation of the site.
● Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to know the use and performance of our site and to improve its operation. They concern for example the most consulted pages, the requests made in our search engine etc.
● Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to present you with advertisements tailored to your areas of interest. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed as well as your navigation outside our site. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by third parties with our permission.
The refusal of this type of cookie has no impact on the use of our site and does not prevent the display of advertising on our site or on the Internet in general.
You can restrict, block or delete Cookies from this website at any time by modifying the configuration of your browser. Since the settings are different from one browser to another, the configuration of Cookies is usually done in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menus. For more information on the configuration of Cookies in your browser, please consult the "Help" menu of the latter.
The configuration is specific to each browser:
For Internet Explorer™:
For Firefox™ :
For Chrome™ :
For Safari™ :
For Opera™ :