With a "traditional" look, functional and comfortable, Gaston Mercier open stirrups benefit from our research and our experience of endurance riding and hiking.
With a wide and deep cushioning floor, which facilitates the stability and flexibility of the ankle, the open stirrups promote support and venous return. The grooved rubber lining allows a perfect fit to the feet.
Open stirrups, sold in pairs, are suitable for all equestrian disciplines.
Made in France
In our workshop in Aveyron
For items in stock
from 250 € to France
Highlights of the Open Stirrups
- Large bearing surface
- Venous return favored
- Lightweight and very resistant materials
Technical specifications and materials used
- Average weight of the pair: 1 kg
- Sold by pair
- Unique size
- Width of the floor: 7 cm
- Double-tined full grain leather cover
- Grooved rubber flooring
- Arch and floors made of aluminum alloy
- Screws and rivets made of stainless steel
- Installation of twisted buckle flanges to have a stirrup naturally parallel to the horse
- 4 colors: black - coffee - natural - hazelnut
- Colors on request