Pre-stretched leather lined adjustment flanges
Pair of adjustment flanges to fix and adjust the stirrups to the stirrup or fenders.
The Gaston Mercier adjustment flanges in pre-stretched band are lined with full-grain leather. The stretching of the leather practiced mechanically by our tannery makes it possible to preserve the initial length of your adjustment flanges to avoid the lengthening due to the weight exerted on the stirrup leather when you use them.
A simple twist of this flange positions the caliper naturally parallel to the horse and makes it easy to put on the stirrup.
In our workshop in Aveyron
For items in stock
from 250 € to France
Highlights of the Adjustment Flanges
- Lined in pre-stretched leather
- Premium full grain leather
- Easy to maintain
- Average weight: 500 gr
- Length: 54 cm
- Lined in pre-stretched full grain leather band
- Stainless steel buckle
- Sold by pair
- Brides included in the purchase price of stirrup leathers or fenders
- 3 colors to choose: black - brown - natural
- Custom length
- Full grain leather double tanning
- Stainless steel