- Out of stock
Sports saddle "Nature's fullness"
Versatile and very safe, the Compiègne is ideal in the forest as well as in the plain, for leisure but also for competition!
Thanks to its oblique flaps and knee rolls which free the lower leg, the Compiègne is suitable for all outdoor disciplines (leisure riding, endurance, trekking, etc...).
Conceived in double quarter with rear cleats, the Compiègne leaves the freedom to pass the stirrup leathers outside or inside. This improves comfort and leg security.
Equipped with ten anchor points, it is a real backpacker saddle.
Choice of colors for all parts of the saddle.
In our workshop in Aveyron
For items in stock
from 250 € to France
Highlights of the saddle Compiègne
- Ideal for hiking thanks to the robustness of its leathers and all its buckles
- Guide the rider in his verticality
- Framing thanks to its front cleat with a lot of support so reassuring
- At ease on obstacles
- Average weight: 5 kg
- Composite fiberglass tree
- Stretched and seamless seat
- Rear cleats on the wrong quarter
- Deleting the small neighborhood to promote contact
- 4 seat sizes: 16.5, 17, 17.5, 18 or 19
- 3 seat depths: semi-hollow, hollow or very hollow
- Arcade withers: 6 sizes to choose from
- Panels tailored to your horse
- Fabric panels 3D Comfort Line
- Quilted seat
- Stirrup on or under the neighborhood
- Quarter length to measure
- Choice of colors for all parts of the seat: seats, quarters and edging
- 10 points of luggage and accessories
- Carbon tree
- Sheathed horn
- Mono-neighborhood for more proximity
- Hollow seat
- Custom attachment points
- Full grain leather double tanning
- Zinc plated steel screws
You might also like