Reins perforated leather lined with biothane
Pair of reins designed for the line Bride Gaston Mercier but adapted to all types of bridles.
Malleable, flexible and soft to the touch, the reins Gaston Mercier allow you with excellent grip to better secure your hand and intervene more lightly on the mouth of your horse.
The bit connection is made with carabiners or buckles.
The reins Gaston Mercier are covered in perforated leather for an elegant design with an optimum touch and doubled in Biothane to guarantee you a solid foolproof.
In our workshop in Aveyron
For items in stock
from 250 € to France
Highlights of the Reins
- Perforated leather offers a grippy touch very pleasant to the touch
- Easy to maintain
- Colorful design
- Average weight of reins with loops: 240 gr
- Average weight of reins with carabiners: 300 gr
- Length: 3 m
- Perforated leather lined with Biothane
- Stainless steel buckle
- Sold by pair
- 2 types of fasteners possible: Carabiners - Buckles
- 7 colors to choose
- Custom manufacturing on quote: length - color
- Perforated leather
- Stainless steel