In our workshop in Aveyron
For items in stock
from 250 € to France
Sporty outdoor saddle
Trec, endurance, hiking ... the Sévérac is positioned as an outdoor saddle and asserts a decidedly sporty character.
The Sévérac was developed with the help of Olivier Gradwohl, five-time TREC world champion (now technical and commercial advisor at the saddlery Gaston Mercier), and is still used by many riders in this discipline. In 2005, in Dubai, she is world champion and vice-champion of the world of endurance.
The width of its seat and its lugs positioned at the knees and lower thighs, position you closer to your horse, you will free the pelvis to facilitate your balance and better accompany your jumps.
With the option "Sauveterre" double quarter, the passage of stirrup under the quarter allows more leg fixity and less wear quarters, ideal for hiking.
Highlights of the saddle Sévérac
- Its versatility: sport - hiking - work on the flat
- Promotes fixity and support of your leg
- Unleash your pool to facilitate your balance and accompany your jumps
- A wide seat for a good outdoor seating
- Average weight: 4.6 kg
- Composite fiberglass tree
- Mono district
- Stretched and seamless seat
- Front cleats positioned at the knees
- Deleting the small neighborhood to promote contact
- Full grain leather double tanning
- Zinc plated steel screws
- Size of the seat
- Depth of the seat
- Withers' opening
- Baggage's attachment points
- Saddle tree's material
- Dominant Colour
- Secondary Colour
You might also like